CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

SAHABAT VS KEKASIH..??!!!




aku dalam dilema skrg..sbb?? someone was come to my life and complete it..a sweet girl name F..honestly, i not ready yet to fallin in love again..tp aku da bernazar..klu aku lulus exam sem 3 time pra ijazah tempoh hari..i will open my heart to make a love again..so, i have to try, may the Allah always bless me and her..which mean i ready to be normal again..

tp aku dalam proses to love her with all my soul..to F..I really-realy love u..

tp since kami couple..kdg2 aku tak pedulikan kengkwan aku..ye la..bila ada gf ni..kena spend time dgn her right..but in same time..i feel guilty and in dilemma..coz i not spend time wit my fren like before we couple..

Friend+ gf= troube+ happiness..

ahh..really hard to find a solution..GOD..please give me a kind, and strong heart and always brave to facing with all the probs that come to me..AMIN.. ^-^

5 comments:

Shamsudin said...

ehem ehem bila nak pekena nasi minyak..ahakss gurau ajerr

Azhar Gabriel said...

hahaha..lama lg..tggu la 10 tahun lg k..

~Rine~ said...

Actually bkn susah pun, yg penting ko tau cam mna mo bagi2 masa...smua dr ko ja ba tu...dun worry, take it slow, then everything will be okie...

Nur Izzatie Nadia Binti Subri said...

ehehehhe
mcm ku kenal wanita pujaan hati mu iteww :P

Azhar Gabriel said...

haha teja...klu ko tau bagus la..x pyh aku penat2 xplain...